Interested in any of our books? You can buy them right here by clicking on the shop!
The 6 Testaments of the Temple of the Circus Monkey
- Enough Already - Change, Meditation & Transcendence. Are we having fun yet? Is this what you wanted to be when you grew up? This book might help. Enough Already can help you build the foundation for creating change in your life. Whether you hate your body, your partner, your job, or life in general, this book will help you find freedom, power, and choice. You've never read anything like it before.
- Just Say Sometimes - Healthy Appetites for Unrepressed Souls. If you want to change your life, you need to control what you put in your body. And no, that does not involve denial and repression. Just Say Sometimes is an unorthodox approach to all your appetites. This ain't your mommy's diet and lifestyle book. It's a way to find more fun and joy!
- Get Off Your Ass - Realistic Exercise for Regular Folks. If you want to change your life, you have to deal with your body. Get Off Your Ass can help. Getting in shape is the necessary first step to find freedom, power, and choice. It isn't exactly rocket science, regardless of what the infomercials and gym ads tell you. Make your body capable of doing what you'd like. The revolution starts on the floor.
- Inner Workout Fu - Meditation, Tai Chi & Martial Arts to Tune Body and Soul. Fitness is great, but the Western definition only goes so far. The rest of the journey to joy-filled health requires center, energy, and reconciling your body and soul. Inner Workout Fu will teach you to train your spirit, focus your mind, and calm your emotional chatter. This ain't no hippy crap. It's useful crap.
- Self Defense 101 - Staying Safe in a World of Jerks. In order to truly appreciate the world around you, it's necessary to know how to defend yourself. There are a lot of jerks out there. Self Defense 101 will give you the knowledge, confidence, and specific skills to protect yourself. Even if you don't look like me.
- The BadAss Cane - the Only Weapon You Can Take Anywhere. The Man wants to limit the weapons you can carry, but the Man messed up. The BadAss Cane will show you how to use this particular weapon and explains how the law encourages you to carry one anywhere. It's appropriate for both the accomplished martial artist and the complete novice.